License plates for Yellow '05 GT

Shoot, I took Latin for three years and knew about the latter. Never heard anything about the former though.

I'll think about it.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

How about PEEPONY

Remember the Honeymooners episode where Ralph messes up his line in the play and says "a string of poloponies"

mort

Reply to
Mort Guffman

How about NEIGH

Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
AZGuy

I don't like that one at all. Too cerebral

Cars are supposed to be fun.

|although HEE YAA is still in the

That's more like it!

Kate

| running. I do appreciate all the ideas and sites you've provided. | | John H | | On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, | on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay! | | "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." | Rene Descartes

Reply to
SVTKate

I doubt the board of little old ladies (nothing against them, mind you) who control the Virginia plates would allow that one to pass.

Remember, they wouldn't let RX 4 ME pass because they thought it indicated a drug seller!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

*You* understood it, you cerebral thing you!

I thought it added a touch of class.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Already gone!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Fun is a relative term. We must all dance to our own tune :)

Reply to
Gumby

"JohnH" wrote

| *You* understood it, you cerebral thing you! |

That's because you typed it in slowly... I am after all BLONDE.

| I thought it added a touch of class.

John if YOU like it, that's the ONLY thing that matters :)

| | John H | | On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, | on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay! | | "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." | Rene Descartes

Reply to
SVTKate

"Gumby" wrote

| | Fun is a relative term. We must all dance to our own tune :) | |

That's true.

Reply to
SVTKate

How about QUACK