Now this is some nice weather !!!

Just wanted to say hello, we are currently on vacation in Hawaii. The weather here is fantastic about 80 here today and the evenings are absolutely perfect. It as cold when we left home (40's, and yes that is cold for us Californians) We are here for 9 days and having a great time. In Waikiki there is even a black Mach1 cop car running around, got to meet its owner and BS for a while. Going to try and catch up with another customer here (another Mustang cop car) on the other side of the island later in the week.

Gotta go and catch some more sun, see ya guys in a few

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

You poor thing! How will you survive it???

Sorry to hear that your suffering will end so soon and you will have to return to the land of fog and smog.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

and mud slide . . . no, hill slide . . . no, mountain slide.

Reply to
John

Hope you get a SUNBURN ! ! ! ;)

Californians)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Awesome, Tim. You deserve it.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Californians)

Reply to
<memset

Screw that, I hope he got some pictures of that Mach 1

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper