looking for a cheap 5.0liter for sale

i have 1991 ford mustang lx hatchback and would like to beef it up . if anyone has ideas on where i can get a 5.0 literengine for my car get back to me at, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net or 413-747-0773 ask for jay

Reply to
Gerard Menard

Gerard Menard opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net:

Suggest you need more than just an engine... look for a 5.0 wreck to use as a donor. You need everything that goes with it.

Google this group for past advice on this subject.

here's a search result:

Copy and paste ALL of it... line will be broken

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic