Looking for body parts

Can anyone here recommend some web sites to help my search for a drivers door for my 87 hatch? I have been googling for a while, and I'm not coming up with much success. Kinda bummed out after the body man told me today that I would be best to find another door. Got about a 3 inch long spot along the inside bottom lip. Didn't think I'd be shopping for a whole door over that. :(

Jason

Reply to
Jason S

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be.... Children are obscene but should not be heard Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!

Reply to
Spike

www.http://car-part.com/

has dozens of 'em in Ohio.