Lowering 2000 GT

Can someone post a link on how-to DIY? (I don't have any special equipment, just ramps in my garage). I saw some springs on Summit site but not sure if some funky tools are needed.

Thanks Mark.

Reply to
markg9

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1131117981.853227.247690 @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Again... why not join a mustang club?

Here's one in Huntington

Backyard Mechanic

Will they accept someone with a stock 2000 GT? (Photo of the parking lot shows pretty fancy rides). Will I have to quit my Saturn club?

Reply to
markg9

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1131124375.856358.56320 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

They should unless they are complete a-holes... but that will tell you something wont it?

Never be afraid to try out new relationships!

IMO, that SHOULD be a requirement... and you should also have to sell it... but i'd guess not!

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hey, fellow Mustang lover...didja get a reply yet? i have a 2000 GT too and was thinking bout the same thing! I'm down near Baltimore, MD. I'm in the Mustang Club of MD. Mustang people are a great buch of people wherever you go....join their club up there. you'll see!! if you get a reply, please forward the lowering details to my gmail address if you wouldnt mind, as i forget to check this thing regularly. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com...thanks and good luck!!

Reply to
bakerama