lowering front suspension 70 mustang

I have a 70 mach1 mustang with a new front suspension and steering components. I have 620 coil springs. I want to lower the A arms

1".....will this lower the car body 1"? Someone told me that the car would only be lowered a 1/4" Has anyone done this with a 70 mustang? Any hang ups?

All replies appreciated. Thanks....

Reply to
rick

I did it to a '69 FB. IIRC, it lowered the front about 1/2"

Reply to
.boB