Need advice on rear suspension

I have 1987 NIssan 300ZX non turbo with 15 tires. I have installed 2 new rear shocks. I need to stiff my rear suspension a bit. The reason for this because I find my car does not hug the road like my front wheel driver car. Steering is sensitive. Maybe front shock too. so options:

1/ should I try to use rubber insert fro rear suspension? 2/ replace rear coil springs? which type?

thx, Paul

Reply to
cars

Replace the springs and shocks all the way around.TMC (traction master corp) makes good springs for these, tokico makes great springs for the early Z's and might make them for these as well. The factory springs are too soft.

Reply to
Steve T

I have Sway bars on both front and rear. This will really improve your road handleing.Check out this site.

ted240zman

woow thanks Steve and Ted!!! I am looking into this!!!

cars