Maybe this link for the Mustang racing DVD will work...

&item=2450821461

Reply to
John King

The answer lies in the fact that the link is being broken at 80 chars (or less depending on where 80 chars ends up -- it won't break a word in the middle hence the item number on the next line). If someone really wants to see what's on the other side of the link copy the link into a text editor and remove the break and then paste the link into the address bar of your web browser.

Reply to
91 Red GT

Thanks.......Does a link automatically break at 80 characters?

Anyway, sorry if I'm shoving the link down you fellas throat, but this is some pretty cool stuff and I know most of you guys would really like to see how Factory Stock GT and LX Mustangs held their own against 60s and 70s Muscle Cars, I was pretty surprised how well they did against some of the old big block cars..........also did well against some of the Grand Nationals and T-Types (damn those Turbo bastards are bad!)

~John

> &item=2450821461> >

Reply to
John King

This will get you there -

, courtesy ofwww.tinyurl.com!

&item=2450821461

Reply to
Patrick

Thanks Patrick.......how did you do that?

> &item=2450821461> >

Reply to
John King

Just go to

copy your long link into the text field on the page, and submit. You will be returned a short url.

> > &item=2450821461> > >

Reply to
Patrick

cool........thanks man.

> > > &item=2450821461> > > >

Reply to
John King

It does if you're using a newsreader of marginal quality. :)

I believe you can fix that in OE by adding < and > to the outside of your link when composing, like so:

(OE /also/ has a nasty problem with top-posting by default... Aw, let's not get into *that* today.) ;)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Reply to
Garth Almgren