Minor Knicks And Scratches

I just bought a Mustang that was a program car (2002), grey in color (I think Ford calls it shadow grey) and it has a few very minor knicks and scratches here and there, probably not all that noticeable to anyone other than me. What's the best method for touching up and/or making these less noticeable? I know this is probably a dumb question but hey, it's my first Mustang and I want to keep it looking the best I can. TIA.

Reply to
Flash Forever

I've had some luck with Meguiar's scratch remover. A bit more expensive than others.. but it did work a bit. Isn't incredibly effective for deeper scratches.

Reply to
memsetpc

For the nicks I would go to your dealer and get some factory touch-up paint. The actual color for 2002 models is Mineral Gray, its lighter than the D.Shadow Gray. And for the light scratches, I have had the best of luck with Meguirs Gold Class clearcoat prep. It removes light scratches and swirl marks.

Reply to
Tony Milicia