Can't wait to see it in the light of day on Thursday, dings, dents, and all of it's original, unmolested glory............

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

OK, Bill, spill the beans. Where and how did you find this little gem?

Reply to
.boB

It followed me home.............HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In reality, it was in this months GSRMC newsletter. Got mine last night, called and left a message, went down to see it, bought it on the spot from it's original owner. Might show it to the wife to see if she has any interest, if not, my brothers kids are the closest to getting a drivers license...if he wants it for one of his three, I'll have a project to work on....if not, then off to Ebay it may go.........

#101 is waiting for me as we speak...Should have purchased it first.

Pay no attention to the current owner, or his pet sheep (a good luck charm I hear)

Bill S.

.boB wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

That's not a convert, time to get those eyes checked. :)

Steve Something up my sleeve

A Guy Named Steve

Thats pretty fine, I love those wheels! Time to start working on 200 Bill! Erik D. '94 white lightning previous owner of a whopping 2 mustangs!

Reply to
Erik D.

Hey Bob,

I just found this one on Ebay as well........

Tempting, very tempting..............Wonder if the wife would fall for the old line "it followed me home can I keep it" (again!!!!!)

Bill S.

.boB wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

New pictures are up, my nephew turned the car down, as he did not like the color (if I'm going to restore it for him, the color has to stay original), so the price is going to be $4,500 if you know anyone looking............

Bill S.

Bill S. wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Turned down a Convertible Mustang ???

WTH is wrong with kids these days!! :>O

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, GT-40 heads, 73mm C&L MAF, HyperTech Chip, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, King Cobra Clutch, Steeda Quandrant, BBK Strut Tower Brace,40 Series Deltas, Koni's w/Coil Overs, and some kinda "Wild Assed Cam"(??) !

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

It's the color, he wants Red or Dark Blue, but with a car this original, I refused to change the color out for him. It's his money, so he gets to make that choice. Going to cost him more in the long run. As deals like this do not come up often.

Bill S.

Katmandu wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

There is one like what you have sitting across the street from my mother's house. It is for sale, but they want $6k for it I think.

I could snag some pics for ya is you would like?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

What color is it???? I need two of them in the next 9 months, but not sure if 6K will fly with him...............

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.

It is red. I think it is a 66. Everything is original on it. From what I have seem (sans the heavy inspection), it is in pretty good shape. It has always been an Oklahoma car. I am not sure if it is a 'vert though. Did they make vinyl/cloth type tops back then? It has a white top, but looks completely solid. I will get some digital pics for you. That should make things easier.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Hey Don,

Digital pictures work, send them to me when you get a chance....Also see if you can get me the VIN, and the information off the door data plate (driver side door).........

Thanks,

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.

Not a problem. I will get the VIN and door plate info tomorrow. The pics will have to wait a day or two until either my camera comes back from the shop, or I get the new one. Hopefully I will have a new one tomorrow night to play with.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Works for me.........