NEW INTAKE FROM EDELBROCK?

What y'all talkin' about? There are the 2-holy and 4-holy's. I even been told there be a 3-holy at one time.

Steve-Bob

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

I wonder if there are any 'holy' carburetors out there? *chuckle*

seems to be a whole company:

We would also like to thank the corporate sponsors that make a significant contribution to our NASCAR Touring series points fund; Featherlite Trailers, Anheuser-Busch, Gatorade, Goodyear Tires, Competion Cams, Edelbrock, Five Star, 'Holy Carburetors', J. E. Pistons and Mac Tools. A special thanks to all the officials that sacrifice their time to make our weekends so exciting.

then there's the evil B.G 'Demon' carb! LOL

Reply to
winze

Cool, I'll trade you all of mine for the ones of yours that havn't changed!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]