Seats for My Old Truck

I have a '90 standard cab Toyota Tacoma (I guess they called them Tacomas then) that runs great and serves me well. Problem is the seat. To begin with the seat is worn out...I don't mean just the fabric cover but the seat is worn out...I feel like I'm sitting in a bucket. Secondly, the seat was never a very pleasant design. I have an unhealthy back and the very upright seat is uncomfortable (a new replacement wouldn't be an option). Please share with me any ideas you might have for alternatives, i.e. aftermarket products, seats from other models of Toyotas, etc.

Reply to
David Glass

Get a seat from a '96 to '99 tacoma. They have the same bolt spacing and are much nicer. I have one in my '86 toy truck.

Check junk yards in your area. I paid $75 for mine.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks for the advice...I'm off to the junk yard as soon as it stops raining. DG

Reply to
David Glass