Replacement Seats for RRC

Anybody got any idea where I could get an appropriate replacement seat for an '82 RR Classic with the seatbelts built into the seats?

The only idea I've come up with so far is to get a set of Recaro or Cobra bucket seats from Halfords, but I don't fancy trying to drive a rangerover wearing a 5 point belt.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Try:

You may need to call them as their site had no mention of direct replacement Discovery seats, but that's where a friend got theirs :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Try ringing Andy Hoare