Not All Quadrants Are Made The Same

You must have some money coming in man... 03 Cobra... then talking about switching up to an 06 Cobra... jeezus ;D.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

I like to keep the warrantee up to date... :)

Reply to
WraithCobra

LOL Too funny ;D

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

If that's true, I'm sorry to hear it, but at the same time I believe it.

1-2 hours of 5 mph stop and go in a Mustang is more than I ever want to do again. 5 years after the fact I still remember the pain.

AnthonyS

Reply to
Anthony S