Note on Geico site

GEICO car insurance is not available in Massachusetts and New Jersey.

I wonder why?

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

V'ger

1965 Fastback 2+2 Burgundy w/ Black A Code 4 spd 1966 Fastback 2+2 White w/Red C Code Auto
Reply to
V'ger

On 27 Jan 2004 21:06:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (Richard) wrote something wonderfully witty:

I'm not sure about Massachusetts, but in NJ all insurers must provide insurance to people in the NJ assigned risk pool. These are the people that regular insurance companies simply do not want to touch for love or money because of their driving record and or accident history.

These high risk people are put into a pool and all insurance companies doing business in NJ get individuals from a lottery like system that they have to insure at a capped rate. GEICO simply didn't want to play that since their claim to fame is insuring zero risk clients.

I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Crime rate is high

Reply to