Now This Is Good Idea!

Dodge already has a hybrid diesel that you can weld with and power most of your house in an outage.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

A) Five years is not NEARLY enough time.

2) I wonder what color the sky is in Jim Cambell's world?

--=20 YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ehhh, the insurance runs about the same on all mine, 65T-Bird,

89 Mustang and 04 Murano. The Murano is higer on collision because of airbags and such. You must have had a problem because I've never owned or seen a FI'ed engine that had to have gas poured in the intake, which is not something you should do anyway since only air is ment to be in the upper intake. The only thing romotely resembling a liquid that belongs in an upper intake plenum is nitrous oxide.
Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It goes. A friend of mine has one of those Honda thingies. sitting at a light in neutral the engine is stopped. As soon as you push the clutch it starts, even befor you get it in gear. Kind of disconcerting sitting in heavy traffic at a light and the car is not running.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That's a pretty cheesey reply and not necessarily true either.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I don't know about the Civic, but I've ridden in an Insight and I'd say it was the driver, cuz this one will jump off the line like a V8 with a full battery.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You didn't read the whole article did you? This particular vehicle doesn't have any electric drive or even assist! It shuts down the engine and uses the extra batteries to restart the engine when the gas pedal is pushed.

John

66 2+2
Reply to
John Del

Nope, not even part of it. :)

Indeed, that does sound scary. I think I'll go read the article now...

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Now that's what I call a utility vehicle!

Reply to
Garth Almgren

: > Paul : >

: >

: : That's a pretty cheesey reply and not necessarily true either. : : -- I could show you the numbers from the '66 Mustang I used to drive and my current car, a '00 Honda, but I have the feeling that mere facts won't be of much use here.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

That's numbers from YOUR 66 Mustang. I got as much as 19 mpg in my 65 Thunderbird. My 04 Nissan gets 15.7. My 89 Mustang gets 18 also. So, yer point would be? So like I said, not necessarily true. Also, how many 40 year old cars are driven daily?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I think that's the ONLY way I could have any luck at a strip LOL

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate