oil pumps ??'s

Melling vs Clevite? stock vs high volume vs high pressure?

Reply to
Scott Williams

The pumps are probably made by the same pump manufacturer, however I prefer Melling.

I would not recommend using a high pressure oil pump on the street unless you have a specific reason. The two main reasons are oil leaks and the oil wont cool as well.

/me tosses in his 2 cents

Reply to
Mustang GT

Thanks. I figured high pressure was more for race applications but wasn't sure about high volume.

Scott Williams '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams