OT: Celebration

I know this matters not to anyone but me and mine... BUT I just have to shout it out somehow

I GOT A JOB!!!

Not just any ol' job, but one that I think I am perfectly suited for and starts at a reasonable wage (not great but not minimum!)

Ok, no replies needed.. I just had to dance a little.

But ya know... I am going to celebrate with some mod parts! I am chomping at the bit to change some of the interior colors in my car... two tone door panels to begin with! Then the rear panels.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Congrats!

All the best...

Serge

Reply to
Serge

Thank you :)

hmm... 'tasteful' ...? Well, I was thinking hot pink and flourescent yellow.. what do you think? Then some matching vinyl graphics on the outside....

Yea, give it that "Youthful" look!

FOFL!

Just going from plain tan to black and tan like the 95-96 had. Before long, folks will really wonder what year this car really is!

Kate

| > I GOT A JOB!!! | >

| > Not just any ol' job, but one that I think I am perfectly suited for and | > starts at a reasonable wage (not great but not minimum!) | >

| > Ok, no replies needed.. I just had to dance a little. | >

| > But ya know... I am going to celebrate with some mod parts! | > I am chomping at the bit to change some of the interior colors in my car... | > two tone door panels to begin with! | > Then the rear panels. | >

| > Kate | >

Reply to
SVTKate

With your new income, you can get some of the flourescent light tubes to place under your doors, and lots and lots of stickers, like NOS, Eldelbrock, SnoopDogg and of course, repaint it a BASF 'Extreme Color' (Flourescent Pink with Purple Stripes) would be a start.

If you think that I'm serious...

LAY...THE...CRACK...PIPE...DOWN!

Congrats on the job.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

"SVTKate" wrote in news:SEr3b.6738$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Cool. Congratulations. So what're you doing now? Can't believe nobody asked yet...

Joe

Administering sharp tongue lashings to people who seriously need to be told of??? :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Good plan Buzz! People actually buy them aye?

I think that's terrific!

Kate

| > I GOT A JOB!!! | >

| > Not just any ol' job, but one that I think I am perfectly suited for and | > starts at a reasonable wage (not great but not minimum!) | >

| > Ok, no replies needed.. I just had to dance a little. | >

| > But ya know... I am going to celebrate with some mod parts! | > I am chomping at the bit to change some of the interior colors in my | car... | > two tone door panels to begin with! | > Then the rear panels. | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

funny funny man! c'mere so I can pull your ear!

| > I GOT A JOB!!! | >

| > Not just any ol' job, but one that I think I am perfectly suited for and | > starts at a reasonable wage (not great but not minimum!) | >

| | Administering sharp tongue lashings to people who seriously need | to be told of??? :oD |

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:F2C3b.7082$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com:

Great story. I'd have taken that want ad as an omen, too. Best of luck with the new job. They're hard to come by these days..

Joe

Who is Brian and why do you want to kill his cells?

No mods til the terrorist is fixed Kate..Else hubby may end up running shug to work( for the gas mileage of course)

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Congrats on the new job, hope you love it like you did the last one in that building.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

wrote

| Who is Brian and why do you want to kill his cells?

aarrgghhh.... see what I mena, only a tweaker would pick out a typo

| | No mods til the terrorist is fixed Kate..Else hubby may end up running | shug to work( for the gas mileage of course)

Matt.. YOU SUCK!

No, I don't want to!!!! *stamping her feets* NO!!!!!! HE broke the terrorist, and HE is the one that has not maintained his truck and now *I* have a job too, so.. SHUG is MINE! I'm not sharing, I'n not I'm not I'm NOT!! and you cant make me!

I'm telling mom. She likes me best anyways since you started running around with "whatsername"

LOL!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

"Joe" wrote | | Great story. I'd have taken that want ad as an omen, too. Best of | luck with the new job. They're hard to come by these days.. | |

actually, that WAS the omen! too much of a coinkidink.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You should sign them and number them also, for a small additional fee, of course ;) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Oh yes, if I get 3 or 4 shots of each car then they will buy. Oddly enough most of the drivers don't have good clear shots of their car at the track.

Thanks to Gary (GEB) you can check a few of them out here

This season I gave them out for free and I must have cut over

200 CD's. If I can sell half that number of CD's at $10, that's at least a grand maybe more with the videos. The guys are always trying to offer money but I figured I'm not really at the pro level so I didn't take it. Next year will be different.

I'm having 20 of my own "Buzz Haze" t-shirts made up for this weekend :)

-- Buzz Haze-Ottawa ON

87 5.0 LX Coupe

Buzz Haze

"Greg B." wrote

| Better watch yerself there Fox, she'll do it if you let her! I still have | enough 'brian cells' left to know not to go down there and let her! LOL

Chicken boy!

*wink*

Kate

Reply to