OT: How did u find this NG

$$%!$**& it Joe! NOW you've done it!

No.. WAIT!!! Tim has!

Kate

| | Ah HA! ' | Anyone actually SEEN Kate's car in person? | :) |

Reply to
SVTKate

It depends on how MUCH retouching it needed LOL

Kate

| > -- | >

| > Joe Cilinceon | >

| > > Kate | > >

| | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Did you just call Bill a know-it-all ????

*smirk*

Kate

| >This place is the best resource for amateaurs like me ... | >

| >- SS | >

Reply to
SVTKate

Damn Paul... a 30 second time, you need some mods on that newsserver!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

COOT!

Kate

| > > Hmmm..new 14.4 = A"few"? That would be about 95 or 96. | > >

| > > ;) | > >

| > > I dont like to think about that either. | > >

| > Try 300 baud. Now that's ancient..... | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

at 14 Jul 2003, Backyard Mechanic [ snipped-for-privacy@Yaywho.com] wrote in news:Xns93B8D812DC560BkMch6d@216.168.3.44:

I have a nice picture of Kate's ride at:

This was before she detailed it with Clorox. :-)

Reply to
Paul

at 15 Jul 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:epWQa.921$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com:

Roadrunner my dear, roadrunner. :-) BTW, Most of that 30 seconds was what it took to download the 900KB 'newsgroups' file with all available newsgroups. Once that was on here, the actual search took less than a second. :-)

Reply to
Paul

Car? What about her daughters? ;)

Reply to
Subic Sailor

Older and more experienced to me is 18 or 19, of the female variety.

*ducking*
Reply to
Subic Sailor

Better watch out Joe! She likes poking us guys!! I'm afraid to ask if she has the long nails like my mom has. That would hurt if poked in the *wrong* place!!

Reply to
Greg B.