Re: new Goat - PICT0235_CROP.jpg (1/1)

This isn't a binary group. How about just posting a link next time instead of an 801k file?

Reply to
FBR

Thanks FRB,

I did not realize it was outside protocol to post a pic to a text group, guess I should have. I am curious that you got an 801 Kb file since what I sent was a 572 Kb file. Even more curious, I am using Giganews and Agent for news and they don't show any attachment at all on the message I sent, which indicates to me that Giganews must have killed the attachment as inappropriate for this ng. Not questioning what you saw, I realize Giganews is just one of many news servers.

Your advice has inspired me, I'm gonna work on that link thing where you can set up website for pictures and such. btw, I just checked

if this is yours it is an impressive bit of links to other siteswith no content of its own at all. Don't you have even one ride youare proud enough of to put a pic or 2 up? I am disappointed in the Pontiac ng, if all folks want to do is discuss problems that's ok, but I thought maybe we could talk about good things also. Apparently there is no interest so I'm out of here.

Bye, CU later.... much later, Boggie

Reply to
boggie

It's just a picture of a car. If I want to see what a gto looks like I can go to the Pontiac website and see it from all angles and guess what, it doesn't look any different than yours.

Reply to
Randy

is not my site. Why would you think it was,because I have a Yahoo email addy with that name? Try
instead. Pretty easy to do and itis free which is always good.

Reply to
FBR

Why not reply to boggie and not to me? I could care less about your site.

Reply to
Randy