OT: Is Honda Losing It's Grip?

Seems there's some cracks in Honda dominance in the sport-compact market. Read on...

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick,

"It's" = it is, or it has.

Everything else is "its".

Reply to
Bob

Bob,

Patrick has a slow learning curve with grammar. You must be patient! (Good catch, BTW). :)

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Bob & Steve,

I knew this. It was just a slip of the ' key. Thanks for the correction though...keep me on my toes.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

We should go easy, battling those hanging chads in FL must be keeping you busy. :)

Steve

72 Skylark Custom455
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve