OT: SVT Lightning Does The Autobahn

I'm just guessing here but i've ridden in a few Gen 1 lightnings. That blower sounds like its putting out more boost than stock. Sounds like it has had a pulley change or perhaps some porting. It does sound like an Eaton though so I don't think its a KB. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

oops, meant to say gen 2 lightnings. I've ridden in a lot of lightnings, period, lol.

Reply to
Erik D.

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!-----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

Reply to
Shayne

On this truck it's in kph... the top number is 220, which is just shy of 140(137.5 mph).

By watching the tach after the speedo buries, I calculate they hit about

157.5 or 158 mph at just a tick over 4800 rpm.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1