1994 Toyota 4-Runner- Parts? Offer(s) TIA

On Memorial Day weekend my 3.0 liter V6 engine seized here in San Diego, CA with about 172,000 miles on it. I am the original owner and it does not seem cost effective to rebuild the engine. Any suggestions on where to find reasonable priced engine block and right head? Any serious offers to buy truck as is? Anyone need parts? Please e-mail me with any advice on where to find reasonable priced parts or if you have any interest in buying parts. Josh

Please revove"X" from address when responding. thanks

Reply to
Josh

CHeck out TAP auto recyclers in Rancho Cordova CA near Sacto. You should be able to find a good used engine for your yota.

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Thank you Bubba. Being in San Diego, Rancho Cordova it a bit off my beaten path. In any event, I received a lead I will be tracking down right here is San Diego. I will probably just make my old 4-Runner a weekend project and go out and buy a "new" vehicle. Trying real hard to find a Toyota 7844C in Phantom Gray. One will show up on the grid eventually. Take care.

Josh

Reply to
Josh