Pimps head hunted me!!!!

A headhunter from firm that sells advertising head hunted me today. It was for advertsing in a magazine called, "Modified Mustangs!!" They do the magazine "Modified" as well, which I think is some big ricer mag. Anyway, hopefully, the Mustang mag will concentrate on SPEED and handling mods with a minor emphasis on the exterior but don't be surprised if you see Mustangs sporting two-tiered aluminum wings and spinners!!!!

RichA

Uhh... is this good or bad? Meaning, are you going to go for the "if it don't go chrome it" look or are you going to try and make them see the more conservative way of thinking?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

If I were going to take the offer, I'd be predisposed to oppose the flash trash and concentrate on the power/handling fundamentals. But, IMO, if the other Mustang magazines are any indication of the type of market out there, they'll have no choice but to do just that. The logo of the new magazine should be the word "Dub" with a circle around it and a slash through it.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA