Ping Dwight (aka:Tfrog)

We going to see you this Sunday at Trebour........Can't entice you with a ride in the Contemporary, as it is now living much closer to your home than mine (Easton)...However, I can take you for a ride in the replacement:

Bill S.

Reply to
Bill S.

Now that's just plain cruel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

That was taken late last night, roughly 11:30pm when I pulled in from my trip to get her. Still have not taken her out of the trailer, as I have been far to busy.......Going to pull her out in between rain squalls tomorrow and roll her in to the garage for a good going over (I knew the original builder, have judged the car in the past, but still need to make sure everything is in order)...........A slight valve train noise from the drivers side of the fuel injected small block, coupled with what I perceived as a knock at idle (not heard, but felt through the pedal assembly), might be a loose header, may be a bad motor mount..........Won't know till I get it up on the jack stands or lift at a friends speed shop late next week..............

Bill S.

snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMnetzero.net wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

replacement:

That's sick.

No, you won't see me tomorrow. It's football season. dwight has an HDTV. dwight will be in his La-Z-Boy.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

You won't see the car on Sunday either, as it looks like rain..........next Sunday perhaps.............

Bill S.

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

"dwight" wrote in news:bjves4$nu6m5$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

Must be interesting watching the Eagles get creamed in glorious HDTV. ;)

Joe

Yeah, it's different, that's for sure. Almost as different as, say, the Panthers beating the Bucs.

dwight (Seriously, though... who stole my team and replaced it with these guys?)

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:bk47aj$oom5f$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

Yeah, that was "interesting". Not as bad as the Dolphins' opener though. Pitiful. But they came back and tromped all of the Jetskis. Yah!

Good question.

Joe

(...and now the Giants lose to the Cowboys IN New York. It's gonna be another one of "those" years. On any given Sunday.)

(( dwight ))

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote in news:bk6s8i$pu48r$1@ID-

40295.news.uni-berlin.de:

entice

Jetskis.

Yeah, that was sad.

Keeps things interesting. This weekend we host our arch-enemies, the Bills. Should be a game worthy of a few beers...

Joe