Pulleys installed on '01

Ok I just FINALLY installed underdrive pulleys, and WOW. Thats all I have to say :) Big SOTP difference, especially from a rolling start. I'll get dyno numbers on it in the next week or two. I also installed a Steeda intake spacer. Going to dyno, then get an exhaust, then dyno again. So far I'm at

225rwhp (auto vert with a hypertech programmer + K&N) at the dyno before the spacer/pulleys and was doing 14.1 in the 1/4. Just thought i'd say that :) Gagan
Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)