Question

Who was it that frequents this group that goes to a track in Maryland, that knows Fred House? He was up to our track today with his new car to make a few shake down runs. I believe it's an ex Pro-Stock Ford Probe with the turbo'd 2300 4 cyl from his Pinto. If I remember right it went an 8.87 or an

8.7? on his last run before we got rained out. If you want to see a photo of the first run, goto
Gary
Reply to
GEB