Question for the Mustang Experts

Here is my question. Did the 95 mustang have a 5.0 engine? If so, which model had it?

Thanks, travis

Reply to
travis

The 1995 Mustang GT, the 1995 Cobra, and the 1995 GTS Mustang all had a

5.0L based engine.......

Bill S.

travis wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

We have a winner.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Was it supposed to be a trick question??

Bill S.

2.3Sleeper wrote:
Reply to
Bill S.

No...it was a race, I just happened to be in school at the time.

LOL, next time though...

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

the 95 GT did...

Kate

98 Cobra Drop Top 95 GT Drop Top (RIP)
Reply to
SVTKate

Thank you guys for your help.....This will give me some fuel for an argument with some friends of mine.

Travis

Reply to
travis