Re: BBK 65mm TB opinions

Someone in here had their BBK TB get stuck at WOT but I don't remember who it was...

Reply to
RioRedGT

Someone in here had their BBK TB get stuck at WOT but I don't remember who > it was...

Yeah it was me. That sucked, the worst part was that it digested the plate screw too. Everything I have had by BBK was crap. I wouldn't recommend BBK to anyone. Just my .02(actually alot more than .02 if you count all the damage to my engine) Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I wish I could answer that, but when my motor was dissasembled we never found it. I know it went in there(it had no where else to go) but it might have gotten spit back out thru the exhaust since it was pretty small. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Our 97 project car snapped the shaft off right at the first screw on its FMS

65mm. Fortunately the screw stuck to the thread half and not disappear. Took a stock shaft and milled it for the 65 mm butterfly and reinstalled, been in there ever since.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

remember

wouldn't

Everyone insert their pun here...in his wallet...in his rear..etc....

Matt

89 5.0 GT Vert (at the body shop) Never let a tree take a nap on your car!
Reply to
Matt