Re: BS Ralph Snart/Sgt. Yuck Postings

"Ralph Snart" wrote in message news:P_rOa.2668$ snipped-for-privacy@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net...

More like "major humiliation..."

Let's see, Assclowns from Hell, Assclowns of the Caribbean, Assclowns of the Barbary Coast, Assclowns Do Dallas, Who Framed Ralphie's Assclowns?, Dude! Somebody Stole My Assclown, Assclowns of Penzance, Out of Assclowns, The Color Assclown, Assclown! God Bless You!, Star Wars Episode 53 Return of the Assclowns, E.T.A. -- The Extra Terrestrial Assclown, Don't Tell Mom The Assclown is Dead, Assclown Graffitti, Assclown Powers, Bridge Over The River Assclown, Assclown in Sixty Seconds, Thirty Assclowns Over Tokyo, Lawrence of Assclown, Raiders of the Lost Assclown, Real Assclowns, Driving Miss Assclown, An Assclown Too Far, Saving Private Assclown, The Truth About Assclowns and Ralph, Inventing The Assclowns, Smilla's Sense of Assclowns, The Last of the Assclowns, Good Assclown Hunting, Steal This Assclown, Ride With The Assclown, Assclownman, A Beautiful Assclown, Ass Clown Down, Gone With The Assclowns, The Goodbye Assclown, Revenge of The Assclowns, Days of Assclown, Top Assclown, Wet Hot American Assclown, Assclown Rouge, The Assclown's Own, Forever Assclown, Assclown Confidential, Assclown Beauty, You're a Good Assclown Charlie Brown, Assclowned, The Assclowns of Madison County, Battle of Assclown, The Gods Must Be Assclowns, Assclowns* Not Included, A*S*S*C*L*O*W*N, The Magnificant Assclowns, Those Magnificent Assclowns in Their Cessna 150s, Ol' Assclown (Nobody cry!), It's an Assclown Assclown World, The Assclowns Are Coming!, The Assclown Queen, She's All Assclown, An Assclown With A View, Assclowns and Sensibility, Wings of the Assclown, Oh Assclown, Assclown Pie, An American Assclown in London, An American Assclown in Paris, That Assclown That You Do, Assclown's World, Assclown -- Queen of the Jungle, Saturday Night Assclown, 8 Assclowns In A Duffle Bag, Save Assclown (NOT!), Silence of the Assclowns (We're still waiting on that one...), James Assclown 007, Naked Assclown, Planet of the Assclowns, Buckaroo Assclowns in the 25th Dimension, Back to the Assclowns, Where Have All The Assclowns Gone?, Basic Assclown, Private Assclown, Goodbye Mr. Assclown, Assclown-A-Go-Go, Deep Assclown, The Assclown In The Cupboard, Assclowns' Big Adventure, Big Top Assclowns, The Assclown Redemption, War of the Assclowns, Raising Assclowns, Six Assclowns of Separation, The Assclown Chronicles, The Invisible Assclown, Assclownstein, Assclown Lagoon, Assclown Harbor, The Twelve Days of Assclown, Assclowns Attack!, Ordinary Assclowns, The Assclown of Oz, My Assclown Wedding, My Best Friend's Assclown, The Assclown Brief, Sink the Assclown!, The Assclown Stuff, Lord of the Assclowns...yeah -- Lord of the Assclowns!

...you know, Snart -- they could probably make a pretty good "B" movie out of your life...

...plenty of titles to choose from!

Bye Troll! LOL!!!

Reply to
DA BEAR

Message appreciated...giving some of the major points some thought. I know that you don't have all the facts, and that's not a major problem to me nor a criticism...

...if we do nothing, this guy and his friends continue to bombard our Newsgroups anyhow. It's one thing to troll as one individual, but another to troll as thirty fake individuals and counting. He's denying others their Civil Rights in the process. If he'd simply have the courage to post his opinions as himself, and not bombard the groups with hundreds of posts, where would the problem be? So what? Somebody disagrees with him...

If we do nothing, he wins. If we try to ignore him, he continues to post and doesn't even try to claim victory. This ain't about trolling...it ain't even about winning. It's something far more. It's about bullying. It's about domination of others by one individual. It's about his sexist rants. It's about his racist rants. It's about his rants against veterans. I find the politics boring...I could give a s--t less...except for the quantity of s--t he's dishing out. Highly personal remarks of provocative nature. Cursing my kids. Lying to myself and others. Getting caught, being allowed to just walk away, reneging on his agreement, and coming back to cause more trouble.

Of greatest concern, he thinks the internet isn't real, nor the people in it. Everything that is off limits in the "real world," is fair game on the internet -- unpunishable. He has a decadent lust for trolling and causing others pain and suffering. Especially with the racist remarks in particular.

Seriously, with everyone in the Newsgroup that I'm from all run off by this clown, what have the rest of us got to lose by fighting the son of a bitch and putting the pressure on him? If he's not going to claim some troll victory, why is he there?

As for veiled threats, or thinly veiled threats, or in particular, his claims that I've threatened his life -- who's life? "Ralph Snart's?" Ralph Snart is a comic book character.

If threats were indeed made, and the man behind Ralph Snart on this Newsgroup wants to come forward and press charges, then he has to reveal his real name -- and more importantly -- his own conduct. And, others will be exposing his conduct. Attorneys will toast him over the coals.

No judge in the land is going to convict me of "threatening" the life of a character in pulp fiction humor. No judge is going to convict anyone without first hearing both sides of the story. No judge is going to ignore his provocations.

No judge is going to ignore his comments and threats. No judge is going to ignore the fact that he's conspiring with at least two others and likely more, in this misconduct.

However, he has been informed that it is MY intent to send Law Enforcement after him. Just the same, I am free to travel in this country. I'm free to research him wherever he's at. In fact, do you know how difficult it is to get a complaint investigated by the US Government? Takes an intense amount of research and documentation. And even then, your complaint can wind up being ignored.

Fortunately, most of my research has been right here on the internet. His posts go way back. They are many. In particular, I'm looking for his e-mails and the specific groups he posts in. Topics including "hacking," "politics," "trolling," "Conversational Terrorism," and a pattern of conduct indicative of a terrorist, anarchist, con artist or fraud.

Mostly, he posts right here. He has posted so much, that I haven't finished my research of this group. No doubt there are probably other "Ralph Snarts" out there. I just haven't gotten to them yet. I'm still working on this one. So, no naiveté. I know of whom I speak because I haven't been able to do much research outside of this group yet since he has posted here so heavily.

A number of you have come up now and been honest about what he's doing. Yeah, you criticize me, but now you're strapping on your boots and stepping forward to talk about him, too. That, I think, is a grand thing.

Just the same, has he expressed any remorse or regret. Has he indicated that he's going to knock off the nonsense. How has he shown he cares about any of you or this Newsgroup? With the "hair of righteous indignity" up his ass.

He's slamming Bill S at this moment claiming "I've lost all respect" for the man. That's how seriously addicted he is to trolling and domination and bullying. Now, he's run into someone who won't back down; who'll "ride his ass like Zorro;" who'll bully back. His response -- duck and hide, try to confront, lie to others, stick his nose up in the air, attack people you know to be honest, good people, unlike him.

Obsession on my part? I'll consider that. I too, tend to think he's seriously occupying too much of my time. However, with all due respect, my background is Journalism on one hand, and my US Army training on the other. Intense research is part of both jobs. In Journalism, however, it's getting the facts straight and correct. Having your "ducks in a row" before going to Press. Sources. Quotes. Imagery. Contacts. History. Background. In general, everything.

In military, it's Army Regulations (Federal Laws), Leadership Principles and Traits, a Code of Conduct, and the fact that when they discharge you honorably, it's just a piece of paper. You can be called back to duty at any time by order of the President in the event of a National Emergency. The oath you swore when you first enlisted, is not unsworn. You are still responsible to protect National Security.

I see this impostor as a greater threat to himself and others by his remarks and conduct than he himself sees, or presently, others see in him. And without all the facts, it's going to be hard for others to see him for what he really is. Not their fault. That's why the extensive research. The whole issue is: document the complaint.

But don't think for a moment that I'm poo-pooing your comments or ignoring what you have to say. Your fairness and even-handedness is appreciated.

However, my Army training is invested in this, too. Our orders were not to let a problem become someone else's problem...to take ownership of the problem at hand and find the solution.

This guy has broken the Law. I want to know every Law he has broken by his conduct.

I have an individual here claiming to be Army Guard or Reserve one moment, working in communications; Air Force the next, working on jet turbines that power helicopters.

This claim is a violation of Federal Law, in that, you are not allowed to impersonate US military personnel. Due to his known age, he could be one, but not the other. Due to his comments slamming and slandering soldiers and veterans as drunks, bums and leeches on society, he is likely neither.

He admits to having been a hacker. He is associated with an ISP involved in Credit Card Fraud.

Should I let innocent people suffer his criminal acts -- for fear I'm becoming "obsessed" with him?

All falls back onto that Army training -- know your enemy; never underestimate him; never fear him; defeat him.

As for Law on the internet, it's still being written. They invented the internet and opened the doors to everyone, without putting Law Enforcement in place first.

Some of us operate in the grey here. Yet, we must document the complaint to get laws written. Otherwise, you're right...nothing will get done.

Thanks again for your thoughtful words. They are indeed, appreciated.

Reply to
DA BEAR
*yawn*
Reply to
Ralph Snart

Reply to
Neo The One

It's humiliating for you to admit how much your life is 0wned by others, DA BEAR/KERSPLOSH sockpuppet netstalker.

You obviously HAVE no life. LOL. L0ser boi.

Reply to
Neo The One

...only 'cause you wouldn't let me drive.

Hell, I wouldn't let me drive, either.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Hey Dwight,

So, when are we going to see you this year........Why not take the "ex" princess mobile and head on up this way for a change...................

Bill S.

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Thus, folks, you have his attitude about what he's done. And the knowledge that he wants consideration from everyone else. And that it is he who has the right to lose respect for others in this matter.

You're all good folks...you've proven that. I apologize for my anger. I apologize for even thinking one moment that you guys were harboring him. I can see that you are just enduring him like the rest of us. I'm cross posting this message so the other Newsgroups see my apology to you.

I'm going to lurk here to watch this guy's continued antics, but I prefer not to post or cross-post this nonsense anymore. I don't need to go after him anymore. Hell, he just keeps coming to the rest of us...

If any trolls post in response to this, I'll respond to them elsewhere and get your group out of the address bar. If any of you really want to follow what's going on after this, the Newsgroups above are who he's hassling...you know where to find us and unfortunately, him.

All of you good folks take care!

Reply to
DA BEAR

I just had a look at the Dixie chicks NG... I am hoping like hell that you don't drag that bunch of losers over here with you.

What a mess, the whole goddamn group of you are out of your minds.

We don't need, or want your shit disturbing. Go back and play with the rest of your retarded your little friends. We don't NEED you to monitor this NG, and don't want you hanging around stirring up crap. You are contributing NOTHING that is Mustang related, that means you have NOTHING of value to offer this group.

Currently YOU are the troll, the instigator and stalker... get out and stay out.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

"DA BEAR" wrote in message news:_gqOa.51$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com...

undoubtedly

America...et

Otherwise,

So, people in these other groups...................... do you feel sorry for the readers of alt.fan.j-garofalo yet? Anyone doubt that Da Bear is a insane stalking troll that spends 100's of hours a week at google.com looking at every person's posting history trying to tie them to the ever elusive SGT Yuck that he is now convinced is really Ralph Snart? Little background info. Sgt Yuck argued with Da Bear and his alter ego Kersplosh in the alt.fan.j-garofalo newsgroup about 3 months ago. They searched every post he ever made and ran the poor guy off of usenet. Then every person they have argued with since have been designated as really being Sgt Yuck. That was when I was called in. I proved to them/him that everyone was posting from different states and computers(ip addresses in headers)with different newsreaders and newsservers and that the only 2 people in the entire group that posted from the same area were Da Bear and Kersplosh. Da Bear then disappeared for about a week until I stopped posting. He came back claiming he had a heart attack and accused several more people of being SGT YUCK. He proved he was Kersplosh whereas he makes the same mistakes in reading headers and they both reference the same 1000 hours of research(stalking) he had done on google.com . He also claims to live in Van Nuys when his server is in San Ramon(near San Fran) which is a long distance call from Van Nuys(near L.A.), he must be rich to call long distance to access the internet. Da Bear is a completely insane lunatic, my advice is to killfile him. He has totally ruined AFJG and if you reply to any of his posts, expect him to do a complete google.com author search on every post you have ever made. Ask Ralph Snart, he posted private information about his kids, work, dog and life. The loon needs to be locked up. Oh and why does Da Bear think that Ralph Snart is connected with Sgt Yuck? Sgt Yuck has something to do with a comic strip of some kind called Ralph Snart so obviously anyone using the name Ralph Snart must be Sgt Yuck.

Reply to
Tsong-ka-pa

change...................

Sure, but I'd have to be packin' a case of oil. Nah, I wouldn't trust that li'l ragtop to make the trip. After all, that's gotta be a hundred miles and back.

I'm starting to think seriously about donating it to charity.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I'll take it off your hands...Need a nice inexpensive father and son project...................After all, I've only got a few more years before he can drive.............

Bill S.

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

We have a Battlefield 1942 server. I'm not good enough to use my "real name" So you'll see me playing as, Major Wood, Corpral Punishment, Private moments and General Consensus. :D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Hmmmmm, I may have to use that LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Proof posative that when I said he was an idiot that is clueless to reading message headers, I was dead on target.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

:() Charity begins with the IRS, and I don't think you guys are recognized as a legitimate write-off.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Yes, but I pay in cash, which far outweighs any tax credit benefits you might actually have seen.............

Bill S.

dwight wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Fuh Q, nym shifting sockpuppet. I like how you've had your ass so beaten that you lick the wounds on it and wail self-righteously because you were nailed being KERSPLOSH. Don't EVER think anyone will EVER forget that, DA BEAR ASS LIAR. BTW: where the hell are all "your" JG postings? Why, I don't see a damn thing about her from you. You need to shove a tampon in yourself before you bleed all over the place, l00ser.

HTH.

Reply to
Neo The One

FOFLMFAO!!!

| > Kate | | | We have a Battlefield 1942 server. I'm not good enough to use my | "real name" So you'll see me playing as, Major Wood, Corpral | Punishment, Private moments and General Consensus. :D | | |

Reply to
SVTKate

amen.

| > Currently YOU are the troll, the instigator and stalker... get out and | stay | > out. | >

| > Kate | | True, true... But you gotta admit, this is a great new angle. He's saving | usenet from Master Trolls, and cross-posting becomes a courtesy, not an | invasion. | | And, let's face it - ramfm NEEDS somebody like Bear to ride herd on these | troll guys. We have no experience in these matters, and might get snookered | all too easily. | | Troll as Anti-troll. Save us from ourselves. | | dwight | |

Reply to
SVTKate