Re: Decal Help

at 06 Aug 2003, RayS [NoChance@All] wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Where? I don't see any binary at all. I see the original message, > in which he says he can forward a pic if needed, and I see both of > Bill S.'s responses. Is my server automatically deleting them or > something?

Must be. I saw two posts of this person. Both stating the same, but one had a picture attached to the bottom of the airhandler with the decal in question...

Reply to
Paul

Again, I will recommend Graphics Express. They can custom make just about anything you need.

Or, try tak> Hey gang......C'est Moi

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

Bill, I think he is from Quebec, which isn't really part of Canada. They have tried to separate so many times that we do not consider them Canadians anymore.

Merc

Reply to
Merc

Now Now---let's not pick on the french people...........and as for the separation thing......these are just numb nuts in power who think they know what's best.........first and foremost I AM A CANADIAN!

So Merc - where are you from?

Reply to
Rick

I didn't get the original either... my server is sooooo on drugs.

Kate

| > Rick wrote: | >

| > > snipped | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Relax there a bit MR BILL........this was the first time I tired it!!!!!

How am I supposed to take " no offense" to that comment??? If you have nothing positive to say or cannot help in any way, shape or form....then do not reply........but honestly -did you take a poll or something to come up with your 99%.......tappety tappety tap...I can hear you now beating on that calculator......

Have a nice day

Rick

Reply to
Rick

No, I'm just the one who has to send a copy of your post, along with the headers, and a copy of this newsgroups charter to your ISP........Did I take a poll, no, do I keep records of everything I send out of my computer, most certainly..............Out of 28 pictures posted to this newsgroup in error since January 2nd of this year, approximately 27 of them came from ISP's and accounts based in the canadian provinces...Ok, technically, that only makes 96.4%, but you get the drift of where I am coming from.If not, then perhaps you need to learn how to read the rules of posting to newsgroups before you do so. Just like you had to read your drivers manual before you got your drivers license. So, if you cannot post by the rules, don't post at all.................

Bill S.

Rick wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Rick, I am in BC, way up north, 800 miles north of Vancouver.

Merc

Reply to
Merc