Re: Parting Out '66 Mustang

retrofit CD changer/AM/FM stereo (NIB)

Bob, I might be interested in the stereo. What brand is it? I have a Custom Autosound Kenwood KRC3006 in my '64 and would like a cd changer, the wife's '66 could use the stereo.

Feel free to email me directly.

bill

64.5: 260, 3 sp, a/c, SVO cam, Performer, Holley 390, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq D's

66: '93 5.0, C4, a/c, ps, Performer RPM, Holley 600, Pertronix, bench seat

Colt SP1,Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

Nobody asked for your opinion Bob. Get a life.