Re: Road psychos should be rounded up and shot

** There where (2) 23 year old males playing Cat and Mouse and crashed on the ** Highway here on Saturday. ** ** They where traveling well above the Speed Limit and the driver from behind ** came up and HIT the vehicle in front and BOTH crashed off the side of the ** road. ** ** STUPID !!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess he won the pissing contest. All hail the King of Road Rage! Now cover the sumbitchin' coffin with dirt and move along...nothing more to see here.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams
** Hmmm.. ever thought of the South? ** Good gun laws down here, easy to get a concealed carry permit, and NO SMOG ** on your car, aaaand it only cost me $52.00 to register my car and let me ** see... no state income tax and gas is $1.79 for 92 octane and ..... ** ** :) ** ** Kate

The states I have considered require no CCW or smog checks. No state income tax is pretty appealing as well. I like Montana, Idaho, the Carolinas, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Arizona, Oklahoma, Kansas and Tennessee. I'll either freeze in the winter or put up with tornados, but at least I'll be out of California. This is easily the worst state I've EVER lived in. Bleh.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams
** > I agreement. Sadly in California, this ** ** Which "this"? Carrying a gun or defending someone else's safety? Or ** "be smart"? :)

All three. Being discreetly armed and using your brain will keep you alive a very long time.

-JD

-------------------------------- Enlightenment for The Masses: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams--------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

Well, if you ever decide to check Tennessee out, give us a holler.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate