Rear spoiler for 89 Mustang

Hi all I have a 1989 Mustang GT convertible. I would like to replace the original trunk (and luggage rack!). I assume that a 1989 LX trunk lid will fit on my car......I hope as I just bought one. As well, I would like to put on a rear spoiler from a 93+ Mustang. Has any done this before?? or some other low profile rear spoiler?? Any ideas or pics of this would be great. Thanks in advance. Todd

Reply to
mrsask