RiceBoy Song

This is too funny!!

Enjoy the laugh! Kelly

Reply to
KellyJ

I took off my hubcaps cause they give me better times

That's not serious is it?

KellyJ wrote:

Reply to
D K R

at 16 Aug 2004, KellyJ [ snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net] wrote in news:72aUc.5168 $ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

Too funny. It'll only work in Internet explorer as this rice dude doesnt knwo HTML pages generally end in .htm or .html. IE is the only one I know that will accept this broken page type...

Reply to
Paul

Reply to
KellyJ

Link is fine. The link leads into the "McNasty" directory, all browsers will automatically open the page named "Index.htm (or html)". This is to include Netscape and Opera.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

at 16 Aug 2004, Carl Saiyed [ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com] wrote in news:412173e6$1 snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.slurp.net:

It's not a directory but a file. Netscape and Mozilla open it allright but as a text file, showing all the HTML tags. Which is because the page is not properly formatted to W3 rules.

Try opening

(trailing slash added to force all browsers to see it as a directory) It'll open a page allright but it's angelfire's version of the 'page not found', not the page with the riceboy rap. :-)

Reply to
Paul