Road Rage and a Mustang gets destroyed

"Hank" wrote

And I'm really gonna listen to someone who posts with a troll email addy that obviously has a twisted agenda anyway.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I'm not a Clinton hater, he did some good stuff, but did some really stupid shit too. Gore, okay, fine. I'm a Gore hater. He's a looney, bunny hugging idiot. Kerry, I dislike him because of the things he says about the sitting Pres. He should find a more tactful way to get the point across. I will not vote for him because I feel he will raise taxes and be a puss when it comes to defense.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

It has to do with the fact that you quoted him in your post. Further, I will bet large sums of money that I and almost any other regular in this news group is far more literate that you ever possibly have a chance at being.

You have not a clue what a terrorist is. Standing up for ones freedom is not terrorism. Perhaps you need to be taught that if it were not for people like us, pansies like yourself would not have the right to say the absurd things you do. You would be in prison in a puddle of water with jumper cables clipped to your nipples. Like what WE put a stop to in Iraq. The fact that you can not see that is very sad.

Please show some facts to back up those statements. I assess that the above statements are nothing more than mindless drivel spewed by a desperate Left-wing pansy who's smallish mind is in it's last refuge and slinging as much mud as possible to remove the focus from the fact that he hasn't got a clue what he is saying. Prove me wrong by stating facts to back up each of those claims above. I believe everyone here expects your lack of proof or facts will prove me correct. The people who do not deserve to live in the U.S. are the ones who would crawl under a rock and not defend it. If everyone had your opinion, we would still be owned by England or owned by Germany.

You sir, are tool of the highest order for even quoting something blathered by Al Franken, a failure at a pathetic attempt to be a comedian and if you do not see the need for America to defend its self, perhaps you would be more comfortable in Iraq working to reinstate the old government.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

For the most part, I agree with everything you said.

//Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Stop your pathetic whining and laughable hypocrisy, pus brain. You brought politics into this thread. I just corrected your laughable ignorance and moronic idiocy with facts.

-

Dick Cheney: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction." August 26, 2002.

Ari Fleischer: "We know for a fact that there are weapons there." January 9, 2003.

Colin Powell: "We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more." February 5, 2003.

Donald Rumsfeld: "We know where they are," about these weapons. "They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad." March 30, 2003.

George W. Bush: "We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons." February 8, 2003.

George W. Bush: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised." March 17, 2003.

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever had in its more than 200 years of history. It has engaged in extraordinarily irresponsible policies not only in foreign policy and economics but also in social and environmental policy.....This is not normal government policy. Now is the time for people to engage in civil disobedience. I think it's time to protest - as much as possible....What we have here is a form of looting." - George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel prize laureate economist

"One of the things we don't want to do is destroy the infrastructure in Iraq because in a few days we're going to own that country," - Tom Brokaw

Cost of probing Bill Clinton's sex life: $65 million. Cost of probing the Columbia shuttle disaster: $50 million. Funds assigned to independent Sept. 11 panel: $3 million.

"After all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." -- Hermann Goering, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party, and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

"You know, when bu$h said that he's against nation building, I didn't realize that he meant only the United States" -- Al Franken

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"Personally, I don't think all the Iraqis on earth are worth even a single American life." - A usenet rabid right wing extremist terrorist.

Reply to
Hank

I commented on the similarities between faux news and the other corporate owned and censored right wing media. The Fanken quote is in my sig and had nothing to do with the text you quoted in your reply. But, let's pretend that you're not just another ignorant, hate filled, gullible right wing moron who spews an endless stream of idiocy and lies with no way to back it up. You said Franken can't be believed, which implies he has a reputation for lying. If you're not just another moron spewing his idiocy, you should be able to post some of Franken's lies. Let's see those lies, using exact quotes.

WTF does murdering innocent Iraqi women and children over greed, lies, and oil have to with protecting anyone's freedom? Are you =simply= pretending to be a hate filled, ignorant and gullible war monger, or do you really believe all the proven lies of the criminal, incompetent bu$h regime?

Thank us Patriotic an Courageous Liberals for your freedoms, fool. If the bu$h regime had its way, people who speak out against their lies, crimes, tax payer theft, mass murder, and terrorism would be sent to prison with no legal representation. The bu$h regime and its ignorant right wing extremist followers despise freedom. They are slightly milder U.S. version of Taliban and al Qaeda.

Too stupid to do a basic Google search, eh? With your level of ignorance, that comes as no surprise.

-

[...]

That would be me. I take pride in being the portrait of the ugly American.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

[...]

That's it. Hanky-boy is a troll, or just a properly indoctrinated student on his knees pleasing his professors to grub a passing grade. Not a hell of a lot of difference between the 2 choices - both are to be pitied for their inate need for attention.

As my dad would call him: A damned fool!

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Please name said Corperate owned right wing media organization. It has been proven with factual data that Fox is about even but that CNN and all the major networks are Liberally slanted. PBS is the only thing I would call "Corperate owned" since their revenue is given to them by corperations, however it does not stop them from being the most Liberal oriented news available.

Yes it did. Anyone who would quote that raving idiot is mentally deficient. It has everthing to do with my point. This is the same reason I avoid quoting Rush Limbaugh, although he is far less raving and imbicellic than Al Franken, even on a bad day. Al Franken has zero crdibility. At least Rush still has some.

Explain my hate. Yes Franken and Moore are fools, but mass murderer? It always seems to be the clueless person calling everyone else ignorant.

I am hardly gullible. You know nothing about me and can not make that assessment on anyone you do not know. There's that ignorance thing again... Moron. Explain how I am a moron. Is it because I refuse to take the pale word of someone else as fact without using other sources? Whoa look, there's that ignorance thing a third time.

I've made no claims, no "lies" and imparted very little information other than I feel Moore and Franken to be fools. First that is opinion and as for backing it up, any truely intelligent person can figure that out just listening to them. You on the other hand have called the sitting president a terroist and mass murderer. He fits the definition of neither, unless you decided to change it or have a very twisted interpretation of it.

I don't think I said that. I said he's a fool, an idiot and blows things out of proportion, he is unethical and highly inaccurate. Lying denotes knowing that what you are saying is false. Like Algore, many people like that can tell a story adding things and embellishing as they go and do not see it as lying. I also think that like Bush, Al Fraken takes a lot of information that is untrue which he thinks is true and uses it, but then he embellishes and makes it worse. He is highly unreliable and unbelieveable, in my opinion.

Again untruths. Of course if Al Franken called Bush a terrorist, mass muderer or a war monger then there are three right there. I do not read or listen to Al Franken and have no desire to. There are Democratic or Liberal commentators that I will listen to, who are intelligent, do not embellish (much) and make good points. One is Neil Boortz who is actually Libertarian. Stephanopolis is another. I will not entertain the opinions of radicals like Nancy Pelosi, nor fools like Moore and Franken. This is the same reason that I started listening to Bill O'Reilly over Rush Limbaugh. O'Reilly goes to great lengths to make sure he has his facts straight and show you haw he get's that conclusion.

We do not have any oil. In case you didn't notice it's over $2 a gallon. If we stole it from Iraq it would be far less. (Yet I am ignorant) The fact that you believe that the US willingly and or purposly killed any women and children shows you to be nothing more than someone who is only interested in spewing hate about our country and not learning the facts. You keep calling me hate filled, why? Whom do I appear to hate? Who am I calling a mass murderer? I hate terrorists. Whoelse? Again you can not even figure out what you are talking about. What does bombing an asprin factory have to do with stopping terrorism? Where were you when Clinton went to Kosovo? Is Clinton a war monger as well? Oh and if you think that with ANY political candidate for President it is not about the money, you are far more gullible than you accuse me of.

And how do you get that? Actually, you should be sent to prison for the mass murder comment. If you truely believe that, please provide some relevant history to prove any of it, some obscure web site showing pictures isn't proof. That could have been a Pakistani suicider that did that. Also, how do you call Bush a rightwing extremist? He has spent more money and furtherd more in social programs than Clinton did. Yet you call us ignorant. You can not even get definitions and facts straight. You are so caught up in Bush bashing and hating that you don't even know what you are saying and it's is all contradictory. The fact is that pansy passivists would rather be an annex of Germany than to fight for what they believe in. Please explain how *we* hate freedom. By freeing Iraq from Hussain? By fighting for democracy and freedom? How do you ever come by these conclusions, yet tell Ralph that he makes incorrect assumptions?

Just like profanity, which is the last refuge of a small mind, so are your insessant uses of calling others idiots and morons. I was on the web when you were still in Huggies. You comment on my ignorance; yet, do not provide an answer. Treasonous is the person calling President Bush a mass murderer with zero reputable facts.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Why, specifically, do you "think" Franken has no credibility, and can't be believed? Do you have some inaccurate quotes or errors - anything? Your rants seem to be based on nothing but uncontrollable feelings and emotions rather than facts.

What's his opinion on people who use drugs illegally?

I know that you think the mainstream media in the U.S. is Liberal. It's impossible to believe that without being extremely ignorant and gullible. The facts prove that the U.S. media has a heavy conservative bias, and they show why.

You also said that a person would have to be a fool to believe anything Franken says, yet you can't come up with even one quote or one example of him saying something false or inaccurate. That makes you look like the fool.

What did you hear that helped you figure it out? Can you post just one quote, or is it just a "feeling" you have?

Take another look. These people were clearly terrorized and murdered. Do you have any children? What do you think it would be like to have a U.S. war plane attack your neighborhood with cannon fire and helicopter gunships? What do you think it would be like to pick your precious five year old daughter up out of a pile of rubble while she screams in agony over her severed limbs and mutilated flesh, then dies in your arms? bu$h's attack on Iraq was based on nothing but lies. That has been proven. It was also illegal. If these people aren't victims of murder and terrorism, then no one ever was or ever will be. At last count, well over ten thousand Iraqi civilians have been killed in Iraq.

He clearly fits the definition of both, but he hides the truth, he tells lies, and you believe him.

Can you quote one of his "highly inaccurate" comments? You must have heard or read something from him to make you feel that way. What was it, specifically? Any clue at all? < chuckle >

WTF? You tell us all that Franken can't be believed, and anyone who does believe him is a fool, and now you tell us all that have no idea what the man even says? That's priceless.

And you say I'm a troll?

I didn't say it was done purposely or willingly. They were murdered out of indifference to their lives and suffering. Just like the people who were murdered on 9-11. In the mind of a terrorist, the targets were the buildings, and the innocent victims were just "collateral damage" - no big deal. Rumsfeld even admitted that he doesn't do body counts, because he doesn't care how many Iraqi civilians he murders. Terrorists don't hesitate to kill innocent people, and they view their "enemies" with contempt and consider their lives to be worthless. Here's a quote that clearly illustrates the mindset of a terrorist:

"And you are DAMN right that every Iraqi on Earth is notworth one American."

Notice how the terrorist dehumanizes the "other side", and convinces himself that their lives are worthless. This helps the terrorist justify his murder.

How can you support doing this to innocent people without hating them?

-

[...]

He refered to Bush as a murdering war monger. That is totally unsubstantiated and untrue by any accurate definition. You have just parroted him which is why you havn't given evidence of "mass murderer"

I don't know, ask him. What do you suppose Al Franken thinks of them? Do you equate any irony to the way Kerry talks about rich people and and how it correlates to his net worth?

Okay that's it. I will reply no more. You are a troll that is egging for attention. No one can be that stupid and still be able to use decent grammar and spelling. I no longer feed your trolling.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I disagree!!!

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

You; however, are a foul mouthed, immature, unremarkable dirtbag who sees fit to start toruble with and use filthy language toward young ladies who have been members of this group longer than you have and offer help. Which is why I ignore you rather than attempting to answer any of the simplistic questions you post here.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

WOW, such hostility... Are we gettting sexually frustrated lately there FOX boy?

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

I never do. I think some people have forgotten and others did not know, so I made the point. I have a very serious problem with the things he posted.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

GET OVER IT! and on top of that, who really cares what you think?

Reply to
BeverlyOmasta