I reckon this is the barge bargain for anyone wanting a V8

I love this car and it is actually local enough to collect.

=A350k worth of car for sub =A33k.

Anyone want a slightly abused kidney?

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

That lexus looks like something I'd feel guilty about turning into a banger.

I'll take the abused kidney. It'll be cheaper to run. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Damned and somehow lucky. I guess if I lived in the UK, my garage would=20 ressemble a tower.

You lot just don't understand the luck you have you can easily and=20 without a tax-hammer striking your head buy big engined cars and/or=20 modified cars.

Keep the kidney, I'll send a cheque: thinking of an Ltd and you might be=20 the local chap :-)

Must go urgently to the UK, must go urgently to the UK. Me wants a good=20 breakfast, me wants a good breakfast! Fill me in about the less=20 interesting aspects when I jumped ;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I have to say I have absolutely zero desire whatsoever to own one of those. Soul-less Jap pap with a half decent stereo and a V8.

Reply to
Pete M
£50k worth of car for sub £3k.

Anyone want a slightly abused kidney?

Firstly, do as JackH and fix your posting thing so most of Usenet can reply please :-)

Then, I could use a spine and a lung? And maybe some other stuff by now?

Reply to
DanB

co.uk/320300314603

My usenet client at home is fully rfc compliant in both reading and writing, using a proper quote character and sig seperator.

There is more to usenet than Lookout excess and it's Johnnie come lately approach to tacking a usenet butcher applet onto a feature reduced mail client.

Reply to
carl.robson
£50k worth of car for sub £3k.

If you like the LS, then thats gotta be a bargain..

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

I didn't 'fix it' to please you, old bean... as before, Google Gropes was a bit poorly.

FWIW, not many seem to have had the same issues as you in this respect - what newsreader are you using?

Reply to
JackH

Take a wild, c*ck-swinging stab in the dark. (((c:

Then I'll give you a clue 'one that comes with Windows'

And then you can check the headers yourself you lazy bum.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm using that one what cometh wit' windoze, and I seem to manage ok.....

Reply to
AstraVanMann

That'll be two of us (at least)

Reply to
Pete M

And more.

Either of you use quotefix? Or do you just do it the hard way, sticking the > in manually when OE fails to do so (quoted-printable is what throws it)

Reply to
Clive George

I use quotefix, but it still gets it wrong sometimes

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

It only seems to happen when I reply to Carl - when I do that I don't get the little > things down the side.

Reply to
DanB

Carl, like google groups, has "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable" in his messages. OE can't cope with that. OE quotefix might help, or else you have to do it manually.

(Or Carl could use something other than quoted-printable encoding...)

Reply to
Clive George

Clive muttered forth:

The >s happen automatically - I just quickly copy and paste stuff to the top, snip the crap at the top, and manually type in (if I can be bothered) something like "Clive muttered forth".

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Yes, same here on this machine, I'm using Windows Mail like you. I haven't looked to find out whether I can install quotefix with WM.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I'm sure we can struggle on with my lines of stars :-)

Reply to
DanB

This would be the kind of car I would take a small loan to get, but that=20 would be utterly stupid. With a cash buy as it wouldn't use much more 95=20 Ron than the Saab uses Super 99, whereas a loan and more fuel not less=20 is daft. Although a loan of about =A35k would get me the car and the cost= =20 of a good service/checkover and a sequential multipoint LPG conversion=20 which is almost tempting. And by borrowing I would be helping the=20 economy ;)

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder

Admit it, you liked mine and that was a shed. This one appears to be squeaky clean, has the better 5 speed box and the more economical arround town vvti engine. It would be a dream to own with a decent sequential LPG kit on it.

Reply to
Elder