Select Boss 302 parts to be made available

Good news!

I'd love to see the rear seat delete be offered.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

Thus spake NoOp :

When I can get a Boss 429 I'll be happy. Mythology or not.

I just saw a seriously warmed over (actually very hot) FE. But the guy wants $11K for it. But it does make 900 ponies on pump.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

A modern Boss 429 Mustang -- aluminum block/heads/intake paired with a

6-speed -- would be amazing. It could be Ford's answer to Chevy's Z06 engine.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp