Another hoax. '69 Boss 302

This guy is trying to sell his 69 Coupe as a Boss 302!!!

Scott W '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

I sent the guy an email and it bounced back. The email addy is just as phony as his car!!

Scott W '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

A fool and his money soon parted.............

Bill S.

Scott Williams wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

"The following problems occurred while processing your request:

varoooom - This is not a known member.

Your mail has not been sent. Please correct the problems listed and try again."

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I just called him since I'm in the same town, and he said it was sold. He didn't seem to want to talk about it. Oh Well.

Reply to
Gill

Since when did they make a Boss 302 in a coupe?

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

I wouldn't either, especially if he really ended up duping someone!!

Scott W '66 HCS

Reply to
Scott Williams

Might have something to do with the email I sent to the listing website.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Ouch!! LMAO

Scott W '66 HCS