1996 automatic shifter sticking

I have two 1996 V6 automatic Mustangs that are not driven very often. Both
of these cars have shifters that the button to move the shifter is hard to
push after not being used for a short period of time. I think it may be
related to the mechanism that is used to lock the shifter until the brakes
are applied. I can't find a good descpiction of this mechanism. Any ideas?
Reply to
Mustang5

Site Timeline Threads