1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m02.aol.com:

Now _that_ is a GTO. I'm impressed.

Joe

This one:

Part Cavalier, part Grand Am, part Monte Carlo, part Japanese. Not ugly, just plain. Considering what it will cost, I'd take a Cobra anytime over it.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

Still looks like a cavalier to me. I can gaurantee you , you won't see it being sold like that.

Rein

Rein opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Which ONE?

There are the pics of a "Judge" on the aussie site... and an attempt at TransAm branding in the other pics further down the thread

I like the cleaner look.

That freakin Trans Am was the deathknell of the camabird

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Dayum! that just made the current car look a lot better. I would take the deep set front grill, the tail light assemblies, hood, and the rear wing. All those scoops and rear fenders just scream rice.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

Negatives:

The front and rear side scoops absolutely have to go!!!

The bulging fenders also have to go.

I wouldn't want the rear spoiler, but I guess making it optional would be okay.

Reply to
Patrick

Or, they could go back to the drawing board, try putting in some styling cues from the Judge or actual past GTOs. That wouldn't put off the younger buyer and would lure in the people who actually remembered and liked the original. Instead, they ended up with a slightly sleeker looking bland Japanophiled 2-door. It could, with a few changes be a frigging Saturn sedan.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

This is cool... a GTO concept... real mean looking... had not seen this before.

Reply to
Fred

This was a GM concept car from about... almost 10 years ago, if I remember correctly.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick