Strange vibration

Just a concern about shifting. I have an '04 v6 and when I shift from 3rd to 4th at about 60-70 mph, the car feels 'rougher' than when shifting to any of the other gears. Same thing happens when I shift down from 5th to 4th. Acceleration may also be slower in 4th gear as well (but hard to tell). Anyway, bottom line is that the car seems to vibrate more (it's hard to explain) in 4th gear.....not a smooth flow like with the other gears. Problem seems to dissipate over time, but reoccurs after another restart. Any suggestions as to what the problem may be...if any?

Thanks, Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy©