Supercharger for new 2005 4.6 Mustang

I'm considering a new Mustang for a weekend project car. My plan would be to drive it home from the dealer and install:

supercharger upgraded exhaust upgraded suspension (maybe) bigger front brakes

My goal is to have a ~450hp car when I'm done that's still reliable. I'm not really concerned about voiding the warranty. 8-)

Is there any consensus on who's making the most reliable/useful supercharger for the new 3V engine?

I haven't installed a supercharger (on a Ford) since my fox body 5.0 days so any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

p.s. This is the best looking Mustang in 35 years. I'm glad Ford decided to "go retro." 8-)

Reply to
Ritz