Lead additive???

Hey, does anyone know where I can order some tetraethyl lead additive? Auto Krafters has been out 2 months, and I need some of the real stuff.

Reply to
vince garcia

Not sure you can anymore. It's been phased out because of the "effects of lead on the environment and on people." A search for "lead substitute" resulted in a few interesting findings....

WindsorFox[SS]

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:46:06 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] rearranged some electrons to form:

This is what he is looking for:

David M

that's it--thanx!

Reply to