The official start of Summer

The annual auto show hosted by Valley Forge Mustang Club...

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I was there between 10am and noon, sorry I missed ya!

This might be OT but there were a couple of real nice 56 chevys there also.

Dave

ps: I was a spectator

Reply to
Deputy Dog

I didn't wander away from the Ford area this year. I'm starting to see that I'm just taking pictures of the same cars, year after year. That's why the photos are a bit heavier on the new model side.

:()

Reply to
dwight