trans am fuel pump electical problem

the car starts almost always, then at all different time lengths the fuel pump goes out. put in new relay, and pump, and wires are fine, and still the same problem. been trying to figure it out for a year plus. please anyone help me please

Reply to
Lyynk

Well this is a Mustang newsgroup, but a year model would be helpful. There is an Fbody news group alt.autos.camaro-firebird

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Christ, I need to draw a pentagram, play some stones records backwards and summon Mr. AST to deal with this shit if it does not calm down...

Reply to
cprice

Exqueeze me?

Reply to