upholstery

I have a pair of 1969 Mustang standard bucket seats. Will the deluxe upholstery from TMI fit the standard upholstery? The reason is I am doing the interior in white and the standard colors do not include white.

Reply to
Earl Young

You might need different seat buns (foam). Was the deluxe a high back seat? Or was that the Mach 1 seat that was high back?

Reply to
Scott Williams

Reply to
Earl Young