Water leak question

Due to a few projects inside the garage, I had to park my '87 GT in the driveway. When it rains the passenger rear floor gets very damp and to a lesser extent the passenger front. It has a sunroof that I recently checked for leaks and it's good to go as far as the seals are concerned. I know you guys aren't mind readers but is there a common place I should check for leaks in fox mustangs? Perhaps the cowls are prone to leak and/or maybe the sunroof drain lower hose needs attention, the upper hoses don't leak. any suggestions on where to look?

Reply to
Mark C.