What's Happened to RAMVA ?

Today I noticed only 585 post to RAMVA. What happened ? I can remember

1500 post listed. Is everyone on holiday /vacation ? Oh well I guess people have better things to do. Sure miss all the great info that was posted at one time. :(

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

Maybe your server did some cleaning up.. Dropping older messages.

Jan

Wild Bill wrote:

Reply to
Jan

flame wars killed a few

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Flamers are not allowed in war! :))

href="

">Den's

Reply to
Funkie

Nope, I scared them all away with my jew-fro.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

There are so many other forums out there now that some have left. Flame wars have run off a few, but we really have not had one of those in a while which is a good thing. At least we have free speech here and can't have our posts deleted at the discretion of someone else. Some of the best times on Ramva were around 1999 or so when there not that many other places to go, and everyone came here.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Yea, and as a direct result of that, I'm getting married in real life :D

Ain't life a b... b... bicycle. Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hey Jan:

I remember that visit you made to Florida in 1999. I remember the pics from the Ramva dinner that you guys had. Whatever happened to John Spohn. He used to post a lot back then.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

he moved to Puerto Rico on a job assignment or something. Wish he'd come back. We need to do the dinner thing again sometime :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson