What size parts would you recommend?

Hi guys, I'm putting together a 95 stang right now with a dss 331 super pro bullet, and a vortech v2 sq-trim ~14psi, P.M.S., power pipe,

255lph intank pump + t-rex inline, trick flow heads, etc etc.

I need some help picking out some parts, I don't know which size fuel injectors, which size TB or which size MAF to get. I was going to get 42lb/hr injectors, but some calculations show that may be too small using a .5 BSFC at 80% duty cycle.

This is a street car, and I need to pass PA emissions.

I'm also debating an anderson ford B-31 blower cam... or a custom grind cam, but I don't know what specs I would even want anyway.

jbeez